This is a technology preview release of the Word Add-in for Ontology Recognition for Word.
These are some of the updates included in this version:
- Support for Word 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Updated User Interface to match Word 2010
- Removed case sensitivity in keywords
- Improved uninstall functionality
- Improved new term recognition
- Fixed compatibility problems with Chemistry Add-in for Word
- Fixed installation issues with VSTO runtime Service Packs
- Improved installation experience
- Fixed intermittent term recognition and highlighting marked up terms bug
To try out the add-in:
If you have installed a previous version of the add-in, you may need to follow these instructions to achieve a full uninstall.
- You will need Microsoft Word 2007 or Word 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit) running on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows )
- Download and open "Installation ZIP File" from the Releases tab on the right of this web page
If you would like to report any issues with this release please use the Discussions or Issue Tracker areas for this project in CodePlex, and refer the Technology Preview, Beta 2 release.