This is a technology preview release of the Word Add-in for Ontology Recognition for Word 2007.
These are some of the updates included in this version:
- XML format revision
- Smart tags labeling
- Improved downloads functionality
- Improved user experience
- Improved default configuration behavior
- Database ID recognition
- Improved installation experience
To try out the add-in:
If you have installed a previous version of the add-in, you may need to follow these instructions to achieve a full uninstall.
- You will need Microsoft Word 2007 (Windows XP or Windows Vista)
- Download and open the "Ontology test file" from the Releases tab on the right of this web page
If you would like to report any issues with this release please use the Discussions or Issue Tracker areas for this project in CodePlex, and refer the Technology Preview, Beta 1 release.
The add-in automatically turns on the SmartTags feature in Word. To enable/disable SmartTags:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button (circle on the top left)
- Click the WordOptions button
- In the categories pane click Add-ins
- In the Manage box, towards the bottom of the dialog, select Smart Tags, and then click Go
- Select the Label data with smart tags check box