This is a technology preview release of the Word Add-in for Ontology Recognition for Word 2007.
- To try out the add-in:
- You will need Microsoft Word 2007 (Windows XP or Windows Vista)
- Download and install the latest Technology Preview release of the add-in
- Download and open the "Ontology test file" from the Releases tab on the right of this web page
If you would like to report any issues with this release please use the Discussions or Issue Tracker areas for this project in CodePlex, and refer the build number 1.0.0114 (the build number can be found in the About box).
The add-in automatically turns on the SmartTags feature in Word. To enable/disable SmartTags:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button (circle on the top left)
- Click the WordOptions button
- In the categories pane click Add-ins
- In the Manage box, towards the bottom of the dialog, select Smart Tags, and then click Go
- Select the Label data with smart tags check box